Saturday, November 3, 2012

Christmas Cards!!!

So, contrary to my other posts, I have been paper crafting as well. I have been trying very hard to get Christmas cards under control, but I have also been planning a 6th birthday party for my guy, so its a balance. Something I seriously can't stand is making the same card over and over. I know it seems like it would be easier, but I get so bored. So, this year? There is going to be variety. Lots of variety.

So here they are, in no particular order. I used markers and watercolor pencils for my color mediums.







Anyone else planning to do December Daily this year? I am almost half way done with making my book. I can't wait to show it off. It really is pretty. I just want it to be finished with I show it off. I will do my best to keep posting more often. I think twice a week I will have it on my calendar. Then I have no choice. Haha. I WILL PREVAIL! Seriously. Cause I miss you guys, and I miss crafting more often. So, happy almost Christmas...er...thanksgiving? haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment