Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Card Makin Mama

It has been...I seriously can't remember how long....I don't remember the last time I made a card. Is that terrible? I AM the card makin mama! Mama Cass! How have I not made any cards? For SHAME!

So, I sought out the card makin mamas' blog and checked out their challenge. It was, "green". Good theme for the month, I suppose. I got out one of my fave images to color (from Some Odd Girl) and got out my markers and had fun making a card. Its kinda strange. It was hard to make a card. Like...it looks...small....like...why did it take me this long to make a card??? Like srsly...been working on it off and on for two hours? Sheesh. But, I am happy with the outcome. No frills, just right. Hope you like it too! (sorry about the cell phone pic...)

I used all scrap paper. Nothing new. I used Copic Markers and one Bic Marker. The pearls are I think from the paper studio, and as I said, the image is from Some Odd Girl.
Hope you have a great rest of the week!!! We had snow this morning for an hour or two. Its going to be 60 in Friday. ::shakes head:: Living in TN keeps you on your toes and makes it impossible to put your "out of season clothing" away. Cause...apparently we have all seasons in one week. ::sigh:: 

1 comment:

  1. I love that the original founder of CMM has found her way back to us. LOVE YOU and your card

    ReplyDelete