Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring has sprung!

No, not officially, but I gave up on winter a long time ago.We haven't had ANY winter this winter. Whilst all of the north east and the midwest have gotten blizzard after blizzard, we were wearing capris and playing outside. ::shrug:: Leave it to TN!

So today, after lots of days out of the house, I caught up on some crafting. I did 2 card challenges, and a smash* page! Woohoo!

The first card I made was for Card Makin Mamas. I have to say, I really missed making cards!! The theme for their challenge was "spring colors". Very easy to be inspired around here for that! I used a Dustin Pike image and some pretty scraps that I had laying around. I used G Studios fun flok to add some life to the easter bunny.

The next card I made was for Dilly Beans. Oh, man, I love their images! Their theme was friendship. This card basically made itself. All scrap paper was used. This card was super fun to make!

And here is my next entry for my Smash* 365 book for March. I don't know why, but I seriously love St. Patricks day. Its one of the few days out of the year that you can wear fun stuff and not get looked at like you are strange. That's MY kinda day, haha. I found these fun glasses at the Dollar Tree and had to get em. AND I busted out my green eye glitter. Woots!

Hope this inspires you! Have a fantastic rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Love them all but of course the Dilly Beans is my fave... ;) Thanks for joining our Friendship challenge at Dilly Beans.

    ReplyDelete