Monday, August 26, 2013

Just one more

Once I got started on my Doctor Who book, I wanted to do another page. This cold and brain fog weren't doing much good for my creative spark, but I couldn't help it. I am excited about how this book is going to turn out.



Once I got going, this spread turned out better than I had thought it would, all things considered. 

I used Tim Holtz ink on the background of the second one. I used a Tim Holtz ink dauber thingie to spread matching stickles to create a cool background. Having lots of fun with my paint and inks. 

I also used 2 ATC s that I made recently. I can't bring myself to send them away. I need to make some doubles. 

Don't forget to check out my DIY video on youtube for the first spread! 

1 comment:

  1. You are bit obsessed, but you have fun with it and I always love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete