Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Feet...I've Got Those Happy Feet...

I hear that song a lot on Pandora. <3 Jim Henson's Muppet songs! This image makes me think of that song. Partially cause this lil guy is so happy, and partially because of the movie...which I never watched...but whatevs.

I used 2 images from The Stamp Doctor. They are from a set called, "Let It Snow Circles". Also, I used 2 sets of Spellbinder's dies (also available through the stamp doctor). I colored this cutie with copics, and then I added some paint dots and copic dots to make it look like its snowing in the image. I think it works! Love him! The papers I used are from Basic Grey, and are from a line called, "Jovial".
I honestly used to despise making Christmas cards, but over time, paper makers have made it much easier with less garish colors and super adorable stamps! Now, I kinda look forward to it! Yay!

Hope you enjoy! Stop by and check out "The Stamp Doctor"! Lots of new and adorable things! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it, you always add a lot of different elements to your cards without it being overkill

    ReplyDelete