Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Snow Day!

Actually, I am sure there ARE a few of you in the Northern United States that are having a snow day. Its been some crazy weather already this year for some of you!!

I decided it was high time to make a Christmas Tag!

To do this I used a typical utilitarian tag. Just your run-of-the-mill tag. Have you all seen the Finnley Christmas paper collection from Glitz? Its to die for..AND you can get it from the Stamp Doctor. Did you know that? HECK YES! I am in love with the non-traditional colors and patterns. Red and Green alone bug me. I need something that is more...ME. So I love this paper for that reason.

The image is from Let It Snow Circles from The Stamp Doctor. You can find pieces of the set here. And you can always contact the good doctor to request the full set!


Nestabilities from Spellbinders are always a big hit with me. Makes it easy to stamp and go! Used the circle set as well as the circle scallop set. Add some flair, and BAM! Fabulous tag!! Happy winter, Merry Christmas and Happy Happy!! 

1 comment: