Monday, November 4, 2013

Tis The Season To Get Crafty!

So believe it or not, I have made a BUNCH of things lately! Sitting down to blog, not-so-much. So I am going to seriously bloggy up in here! Hold on to your hats!

Every year I make my own Christmas cards. I always have mixed feelings. I don't want to send something I made to someone who may throw it away, but I want to send cards....Its tricky. However, I am very inspired this year so I am hoping to get a BUNCH out this year!

So, this card is made using Glitz papers and Some Odd Girl's lil deer image. I colored him with Copics and had a lot of fun coloring him. The card just fell into place. The sentiment was a 1 dollar stamp from Michaels.

This next card also made using Glitz papers, and the image is Tangled Jude from Simply Betty. 

This card is a simple one. The papers are from Echo Park, and the image is from Stampin Up!, Lovely As A Tree. The ink is memento.  

Another little simple card. I used Lovely As A Tree and Echo Park papers again, but I embossed the tree with some glitter/gray embossing powder from JoAnn. The Sentiment is from Stampin Up! 

This card I had fun with. Love Dilly Beans! How cute is this little girl?!? The papers are some scraps that I had from years past. Who knows the brand? The sentiment is Stampin Up!

So this is how I am starting off! I can't wait to get more cards done. Love sending out my bundle of Happy Tidings after Thanksgiving. Hope this inspires you on your Holiday crafting! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! I love that deer from SOG. It was one of my first digis from them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and beautiful as usual! I think i received one of those in the mail. Wink Wink

    ReplyDelete