Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Flip Floppin!

No, not for realz...it was literally ONE degree the other night...no flip flops on these toes. Nothing but warm, fuzzy socks!

No, by Flip Flop I am talking about this AMAZING (and super easy to use, I might add), Flip Flop Die (#2) that I got to play with. Omgoodness! I remember when I first got heavy into the online world of papercrafting I would literally measure and cut by hand to make flip flop, or swing cards. Took forever and one false move or measurement and that card was toast and I had to start over.

These flip flop dies from The Stamp Doctor are AMAZING! And they are made by Spellbinders so you know that quality is top notch. This link also sends you to a quick tutorial video on how to use the die once you get one. Cause I know you are going to want one.


The sentiments you see here are soon-to-be released from The Stamp Doctor along with a couple of other versatile sets. I really enjoyed playing with them! Did I mention they are formulated to go perfectly with labels 18 and the flip flop #2 die? Gotta love the Stamp Doctor! 
I used paper from Echo Park that was double-sided. I love the bright, cheerful florals. The sentiments were cut with spellbinders, labels 18, which the flip flop die is made to go with. Talk about awesome! Hope you are inspired and that this post brings some sunshine to your day! 



1 comment: