Saturday, June 7, 2014

Smash*ing Play Date

Over the last 2 weeks, my life has been ruled by play dates, and not much for mommy. Mostly for Noah....which, I DO love. However, today was all about me and Kristy!

We had a blast Smash*ing the day away.

For my birthday, my best friend got my ears pierced, and she and her daughter got hers done at the same time. It was a really amazing experience...Lots of love and growth. I couldn't wait to Smash* about it, of course.

This first page, the photos are attached with washi tape so that you can flip them back and read my journaling. Getting my ears pierced was a big deal for me so I had a lot to say.
 This is shows the photos flipped open with the journaling.
 This is the second page of the spread. I had a lot of fun with this layout and really worked through a lot putting everything down on paper.
This second spread is in my Doctor Who journal. Its like a smash*/art journal. Our local library is having a Doctor Who themed young adult summer reading program, so on my birthday I ALSO got a photo with David Tennant and the TARDIS. Oh, yes....while wearing my Rose shirt. Heck...yes...
I hope you all are having a fantastic summer so far! We have been busy, busy and I have loved every minute of it thus far. Can't wait to see what the rest of the summer holds! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment