Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Lose

So, I think I might have been pushing myself too hard since I have actually had time the last week or so. Sometimes, even when you want to craft, that doesn't mean you should push yourself too hard. I have been so obsessed with the idea of art journaling and after how much I LOVED my yellow flower and butterfly I tried again.

This time? It was meh. Not great, but not terrible. Just....meh. Maybe I am too much of a critic. On this page I just tried too many ideas all at the same time with no aim or goal in mind.

I did love the color combo and I liked the different techniques, they just maybe didn't all need to be on the same page, and the flower was a muddy mess compared to the previous day. I apologize for the photo too.


On THAT note, I did manage to make another video. This time, a quick DIY. A CHEAP way to make some stencils for all of your misting needs. It was fun, quick...and did I mention CHEAP? I will be making a lot more of these!



So, I hope you have the chance to get crafty today! Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How great is your stencil tutorial!!! What a brilliant idea! I love your nails too btw :)

    ReplyDelete