Monday, December 29, 2014

Paper Dolls

So, the last year or so I have become completely obsessed with Prima's Julie Nutting doll stamps. My friend Kristy and I have made a lot of tags and mixed media projects together using our dolls and its so much fun to watch them come to life.

For Christmas, Kristy said she wanted one of my dolls so I created this cute clip board using my first prima doll, purchased in Gatlinburg, TN. I had a lot of fun just letting go and letting the creativity flow for this project.

 The words are from Teresa Collins, and the bling are sparklets. The feathers are real and I smothered them with micro-fine glitter and glued them down. I  used Heidi Swapp sprays ad Studio G Inks as well as Memento inks. The papers are a mix of things.

This project was so fun because there was no stress. It all came together without much of a fuss. That is the kind of crafting that I love to do. I dearly hope Kristy loves it. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment