Saturday, January 3, 2015

I doodle, therefore I am

I am so excited about the many possibilities of 2015; One of which, being ASC Doodle Days! I am a doodler at heart. Always have been. Used to get me into a lot of trouble in school, but it helps me concentrate and it really helps me relax.

When my friends started posting on FB, I had to see what the fuss was all about. I can't wait to doodle the year away!

This week's prompt is to doodle things in your crafting space. Of course, the first thing I thought of was my new dress form that hubby bought me for Christmas so that I could learn to sew.

I have been "zen tangling" since before I new it was a thing. I would sit for hours and doodle this way and its great to know its a "thing" now!

So, without further adieu, here is my first doodle of the year:


I hope you enjoy it, and just maybe it will inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Cass, Im having fun doing this too
    hugs Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!! So glad you are playing along with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete