Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Smash*ing Weekend

As most of you know if you follow this blog, I really enjoy Smash*ing when I can't scrap. I like the freedom it allows.

This weekend, I took the opportunity to catch up on my Christmas Smash*album. I just bit the bullet, ignored the chores and did it.

I was behind 2 Christmases so when all was said and done I ended up with 4 pages of goodies. I am pretty happy with the end result. Wish I had done a bit more spritz or ink or something but its good.


Here are the pages from last Christmas (2013). We went to the Smokies in Gatlinburg. It was great to get away from it all for Christmas! No fuss no drama...just us. I love these photo sleeves and I wish more of the Smash* books had them.

 Here is the third page of 2013. Since it was a more special year it warranted more space in the book.
 The photo on this page was a flip open for journaling. I love using this technique for the sake of saving space and bulk. Really good washi tape is great for this!

Did I mention that Santa was hiding in the garden department at Walmart this year? Yeah, it was strange...and he had like...mickey mouse hands or something....it was strange. 


Sorry. I have had a lapse of memory and for the life of me can't right a couple of these photos. Anyhow, The top photo on the gold page is yet another flip open to make room for another photo of the munchkins. On the left I did some quick journaling. 

So there you have it. A few smash*ing details in my Christmas album. It is so neat to flip through and see the changes over the years and all the happiness and love. I am thinking this might be one of my favorite scrap or smash* books of all time. 

Thanks for popping by


No comments:

Post a Comment