Monday, June 15, 2015

Pocket Letter Pages

Omgoodness...super duper fun....can't get enough Pocket Letters!! And I just started the silly things! I am going to cry when I go back to work in August, people. It has been so fantastic having time to create and share!!

This is my second pocket letter swap that I have created but I am showing it to you first because my first swap is a friend of mine and I want it to be a surprise for her so I will wait until she is in receipt of it..
 Here is the back with all of the goodies. I went a bit overboard with the goodies but it was easy to do.. I might have to scale back a bit to continue but that's okay. I used tiny manila folders for swapping washi tape. Thought that was a fun idea.
A few things of interest:

Thought the feather and some gelato along the edges gave this a shic look. Of course the pearl too. Every girl should have pearls. 
 Thought this was so cute! Love making these washi tape banners!! So quick and fun!
 And, since jars are ALL the rage right now.....Loved the twine mixed with the smile tiles.
I can't wait until my girls receive their letters! I hope they are stoked when they receive them! I may be back with more of these quite soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment