Monday, July 18, 2016

Sneak Peek

Over at Stampotique Originals we are having a release very, very soon! I am so excited because there are a lot of fun and adorable images from our artists and waiting to share my project is getting more and more difficult. So, how about a sneakie?


The images I chose to use for our debut are so fun and easy to color that I went all out whimsical. Teal, orange, purples....lots of my favorites. 


Hope this gets you excited! Come back here and to our Designers Challenge Blog to join us on the 25th of July for a blog hop introducing the newest images (and crew members you are starting to get to know). Each and every post will be dripping with creativity and inspiration! 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you've done with the new stamps Cassandra. X

    ReplyDelete