Wednesday, January 4, 2017

SDC 264, Anything Goes! Happy 2017!!

Good morning, all! I am thrilled to be back for a second term with Stampotique! I so love their stamps and style, and I LOVE the ladies and gent I have gotten to know over the last 6 months.

Its has been such a CRAZY last 2 months thanks to the Holidays here in the states as well as my son's 10th birthday. (my aching heart!) It will be awesome to dive back into creating!

To start 2017, Stampotique is using the theme, "Anything Goes". The perfect theme to get our feet wet after the crazy of the holiday season!

I decided to just go crazy with color, and I wanted the card to reflect how I plan to tackle 2017. I used the Unicorn by Magda Polakow and the "Sometimes I Pretend" sentiment by Jo Capper-Sandon. I think they go perfectly together!

I used an Action Wobble on the Unicorn so that when you touch it, it wobbles! It makes it that much more fun!!

The colors, the unicorn, the sparkle and the snark....this is how I plan to spend 2017! Cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with! Happy 2017 to all!

Ingredients:

Dylusions Sprays
Sequins
Action Wobble
Bakers Twine
Washi Tape
Ranger Archival Ink, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment