Saturday, June 24, 2017

Word Up Weekend

So this weekend my post is, hopefully, an inspiring card! We over at Stampotique just had a release and this beautiful tree-line was one of the new stamps. What I love about this stamp is that it could be used for literally any and all seasons, serious and not...very versatile. The sentiment is also from Stampotique from our May release.

Can you see the snow? It is 3-D! I love my snow pen. Color where you want the snow or the puffiness to be and activate with your heating tool and poof! Snow! Or icing...or...whatever!
 For my background I used Lindy's Stamp Gang products. We collaborated with them a few months ago and I loved their products so much that I ordered more. So I used sprays as watercolors and also used magical shakers and the sidewalk chalk white magical. SO excited with the way it all turned out!
So yea, there you have it! Word up weekend and watercolors!! Makes a happy stamper! Be sure to pop over to Stampotique's Facbook page too to see more wonderful words and projects! Each weekend there is something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment